Last Updated: July 24, 2019
AMIGOS DO BEM NATIONAL INSTITUTION CONTRA FOME E A MISÉRIA (a “Amigos do Bem”), CNPJ05.108.918/0001-72, is committed to protecting your privacy.
A nossa Política de Privacidade foi concebida para comunicar as nossas práticas relativas à coleta, utilização edivulgação de informações que o USUÁRIO possa fornecer através do atendimento no nosso escritório, telefone, site https://www.amigosdobem.org.br e outros sites associados, microsites, aplicativos e sub-sites.
In order for our services to be offered in the best possible way, our team, website and platform collects various data and information, aiming to offer the best experience and efficiency for you. We at Amigos do Bem are aware of the importance of your privacy and take all possible steps to ensure it.
The conditions and information presented in this term are in accordance with Brazilian legislation, including the terms of Law No. 13.709/2018 (“LGPD – General Data Protection Law”) and related rules.
Acceptance of the terms of this policy will be made through access to our websites, after your registration in the first access to our platform (portal or mobile application) or for exceptional cases, through e-mail. Through this acceptance, you represent knowledge and full agreement on how your information and data will be used.
1.1. DATA CONTROLLER
2. DATA COLLECTION AND ACTIVITIES
2.1. The user’s personal data and information will always be voluntarily submitted by the USER and may be collected in the following ways:
2.1.1. INTERNAL TEAM
The USER data is provided by the same and collected by the internal team of Amigos do Bem, through telephone email, WhatsApp or chat.
2.1.2. DIGITAL PLATFORM OR WEBSITE
The USER’s data is provided by the user and collected by the platform provided by Amigos do Bem (portal, application or website).
2.2. The data and information we collect includes, but is not limited to:
2.2.1. REGISTRATION DATA
Full name, telephone number, CPF, ID, e-mail, date of birth, marital status, number of members of the family nucleus, country and municipality of domicile, address of the current residence, photo.
2.2.2. NAVIGATION DATA
IP address, date and time of registration of the USER, date and time of departure of the USER, device, model, operating system, country, region of the location updated at the time of access, actions on the platform ousite.
2.2.3. DATA FROM THIRD-PARTY LIBRARIES
Data used to improve the USER’s experience on the platform or website.
- Android Advertising ID
2.3. The activities and actions performed by the USER and registered on the platform or website include, but do not limit the (i) screens accessed, (ii) date and time of the actions carried out, (iii) operations carried out within the platform or website and (iv) data on the user’s behavior within the platform or website.
2.4 The Platform may also make use of technologies such as (i) cookies, and it is up to the USER to configure their Internet browser if they wish to disable them, please refer to the topic.
3.1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files created by the websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information. With cookies, websites can keep you connected, remember your site preferences, and provide relevant content locally.
There are two types of cookies:
- PRIMARY COOKIES: created by the website you access. The site appears in the address bar.
- THIRD-PARTY COOKIES: created by other websites. These sites have a piece of content, such as ad or images, that you see on the web page you access.
Cookies are used on the website to collect information for our technical, administrative and mainly to improve your experience in browsing the site. Being categorized as below:
3.2.1. AUTHENTICATION COOKIES: serve to recognize a particular USER, enabling access to and use of the Site and/or Application with restricted content and/or services and providing more personalized browsing experiences.
3.2.3. SEARCH, ANALYSIS AND PERFORMANCE COOKIES: the purpose of this type of cookie is to help understand the performance of the Site and/or Application, measure the audience of the Site and/or Application, check users’ navigation habits on the Site and/or Application.
3.2.4. SEGMENTATION COOKIES: are linked to the services provided by third parties, such as, for example, “Like” buttons and “Share” buttons contained on sites other than the Amigos doBem website. The third party provides these services by recognizing that you have visited our website, but in no way is confused with Amigos do Bem itself.
Regarding the above-mentioned cookies, you can control whether or not they will be used (see topic below “How to Disable Cookies”), but your blocking may prevent us from offering some services or impair good navigation with our website.
3.3. HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
Typically the settings to disable cookies are present in the “options” or the “Preferences” menu of your browser. To learn more see your browser’s help options. Below you will find some links to the most popular browsers:
The cookies practiced by the Amigos do Bem website are safe and necessary to use the tools and options offered by the site. If you choose not to accept and/or execute them eventually the behavior of some features of the platform may have their functions compromised during your visit.
4. HOW WE USED THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
4.1. PROVIDE, IMPROVE AND DEVELOP
Friends of Good Platform. We may use personal information to provide, improve and develop the Platform, such as for:
- allow you to access and use the Platform;
- operate, protect, improve and optimize the experience and the Platform, such as by performing statistical analysis and research;
- if you provide us with your contact information, we may process this information to: (i) facilitate your reference invitations, (ii) submit your requests for references, (iii) fraud detection and prevention, and (iv) any purpose you authorize at the time of data collection;
- to operate, protect, improve, optimize the experience and platform, customize and model your experience.
We process this personal information for these purposes because of our legitimate interest in using it to improve the Friends of Good Platform and the experience of our USERS; in addition, we process where necessary for the proper execution of the environment.
4.2. CREATE AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND RELIABLE ENVIRONMENT.
We may use personal information to create and maintain a reliable and secure environment, such as for:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security incidents and other harmful activities;
- carry out safety investigations and risk assessments;
- verify or authenticate the information or IDs provided by you;
- comply with our legal obligations;
- In connection with the above activities, we may profile based on your interactions with the Friends of Good platform, your profile information and other content that you submit to the platform and information obtained from third parties. If you dispute the decision based on the automated process, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
We process this personal information for these purposes because of our legitimate interest in protecting the Friends of Good Platform to assess compliance with applicable laws.
4.3. PROVIDE, CUSTOMIZE, MEASURE AND IMPROVE OUR ADVERTISING AND MARKETING.
We may use personal information to provide, personalize, evaluate and improve our advertising and marketing, such as for:
- send you promotional, marketing, advertising and other information that may be of interest to you and advertisements on social media platforms such as Facebook or Google);
- personalize, measure and improve our advertising;
- administer promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Amigos do Bem;
- invite you to relevant events and opportunities.
We will process your personal information for the purposes listed in this section, deeming our legitimate interest in conducting marketing activities that may be of interest to you.
5. SHARING AND DISSEMINATION
Amigos do Bem does not disclose to third parties any information provided by the USER through the website and/or platform, except:
- In cases where Amigos do Bem is obliged to disclose or share the USER’s personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation (for example, by virtue of a court order, or for the purpose of preventing fraud or other crimes as well as in response to the request for information submitted by a competent authority, if we believe that disclosure is in accordance with or is required in accordance with applicable laws ,applicable regulations or procedural procedures;
- To protect the rights, property and/or security of the platform, site USERS, or any other. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes;
- Friends of Good may share information with the general public if you submit content to an open forum, such as blog comments, social media posts or other resources available through our services and visible to the general public;
- We may share information with third parties who you choose to let us share information (as described in section 7 – Your Rights), for example, in the case of other applications or websites that integrate our platform;
- We may share information with partners who need to access the information to perform the work on our behalf and as described in item 1.1, we are the data controllers;
6.1. The USER is solely responsible:
- for any and all acts or omissions performed by him from his access to the Internet, to the Site and/orPlatform of The Friends of Good;
- for any and all content uploaded, sent and/or transmitted to the Site and/or Platform;
6.2. Under no circumstances will Friends of Good be responsible:
- for any act or omission performed and/or damage caused by the USER resulting from access to the Site and/orPlataforma;
- for misuse of the Site and/or Platform by any USER or third parties and/or by content downloaded, sent and/or transmitted to the Site and/or Platform by USERS;
- due to failures, technical impossibilities or unavailability of the system;
- installation on the user’s or third-party equipment, viruses, trojans, malware, worm, bot, backdoor, spyware, rootkit, or any other devices that may be created, as a result of the user’s internet browsing.
6.3. USERS declares to be aware that any and all content submitted and/or transmitted to the Site and/or Platform by any USER and/or third parties do not represent, in any way, the opinion or vision of the Friends of good.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
Você pode exercer qualquer um dos direitos descritos nesta seção junto ao seu Controlador de Dados Amigos doBem enviando um email para [email protected]. Please note that we may ask you to confirm your identity and request it before taking any action on your order.
7.1. MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION
You can access and update some of your information through your USUÁRIOno access settings on the Friends of Good website and/or platform. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date.
7.2. RECTIFICATION OF INCORRECT OR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION
You have the right to ask us to correct incorrect or incomplete personal information relating to you, and you may not change through your USER access to the Amigos do Bem website and/or platform.
7.3. PORTABILITY AND DATA ACCESS
In accordance with applicable law you may allow you to request copies of your personal data held by The Friends of Good. You may also request copies of personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and readable format and/or request that we send this information to another service provider (where technically feasible).
7.4. DATA RETENTION AND DELETION
In general, we keep your personal data for as long as necessary. If you no longer want us to use your information, you can request that we delete your personal information and close your USER access. Please note that if you request the deletion of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and improved security;
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, legal reports and audits;
- Even after your USER access is removed some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from your USER;
- Because we maintain the Friends of Good website and/or platform to protect against accidental or malicious loss and destruction of data, residual copies of your personal information cannot be removed from our backup systems for a limited period.
7.5. WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT AND PROCESSING RESTRICTION
Se estivermos processando seus dados pessoais com base em seu consentimento, você poderá retirar seuconsentimento a qualquer momento, alterando as configurações do seu USUÁRIO ou enviando um email [email protected] especificando qual consentimento você está retirando. Please note that the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the legality of any processing activities based on such consent prior to your withdrawal.
7.6. OBJECTION TO PROCESSING
In accordance with applicable law you may require Friends of Good not to process your personal data for specific purposes. Se você se opuser a tal processamento, o Amigos do Bem não processará mais seusdados pessoais, a menos que possamos demonstrar motivos legítimos convincentes para tal processamento ouque esse processamento seja necessário para o estabelecimento, o exercício ou a defesa de reivindicações legais.Quando suas informações pessoais são processadas para fins de marketing direto, você pode solicitar a qualquermomento que o Amigos do Bem pare de processar seus dados para esses fins enviando um email [email protected].
You have the right to lodge complaints about our activities by filing a complaint with our Data Protection Department, which can be accessed through the “Contact Us” section below or with a controlling authority of the General Data Protection Act.
8. OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
8.1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
They belong to friends of good: (i) any and all software, application or functionality employed by Amigosdo Bem pertaining to the Site and/or User Access Platform; (ii) the visual identity of the Site and/or Platform (including the graphic-visual art design of any of its pages); (iii) the business name, brand, domain name, slogan or advertising expression or any distinctive sign of its ownership inserted in the Site; And (iv) any and all content created and produced by Amigos do Bem, by you or by third parties, which may not be used, in any way or form, by users.
In the event that the Sites and/or Platform permit the sending and/or transmission of Content by the USER, the USER grants free, non-exclusive, irrevocable and irrevocable permission to Amigos do Bem to use all and any intellectual rights (including copyright and related) property in any Content, sent and/or transmitted by the USER to the Site and/or Platform, in any way or form, to its sole discretion, without any restriction or limitation of any nature. The USER declares and guarantees that the Contents do not infringe the rights of third parties and that he obtained all authorizations eventually necessary to enable the use of these by Amigos do Bem.
We are continuously deploying and up-to-date administrative, technical and physical security measures to help protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction or alteration. Among the protections we use to defend your information, we have firewalls, data encryption, and information access controls. If you know or have reason to believe that Friends of Good credentials have been lost, stolen, diverted or compromised, or in case of actual or suspected unauthorized use of your data, please contact us by following the instructions in the Contact Us section.
8.3. INTERNATIONAL DATA STORAGE AND TRANSFER
8.6. LEGISLATION AND FORUM
9. CONTACT US
Se você tiver dúvidas ou reclamações sobre esta Política de Privacidade ou sobre as práticas de manipulação deinformações do Amigos do Bem, pode ser esclarecida através do e-mail [email protected].
Amigos do Bem is located at Rua Dr. Gabriel de Resende, 122. ZIP Code: 03350-005 – São Paulo/SP.