Creamy Banana Pie
– 3 cups of Amigos do Bem Cashew Nuts Flour
– 2 tablespoons of melted butter.
– 2 tablespoons of sugar.
– 3 medium bananas.
– Juice of 1 lemon.
– ½ cup of condensed milk.
– 1 cup of Amigos do Bem Sweet Milk.
How to prepare:
- 1. Preheat the oven at 180 °C for 20 minutes.
- 2. Dough: add the Amigos do Bem Cashew nuts Flour, sugar and butter and mix them until they get smooth. Cover the bottom and sides of the pan, pressing well. Refrigerate it for 20 minutes. Bake in oven for 10-15 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- 3. Filling: in a bowl, cut the bananas into pieces and sprinkle them with lemon juice. Mash the bananas and add the condensed milk. Put it over the already cold mass. Refrigerate it for 2 hours.
- 4. To serve, place the Amigos do Bem Granulated Sweet Milk over the pie.
Consume in 03 days. Store in refrigerator.
Tip: Melt the butter in the microwave.