Chicken With Chestnuts Recipe
– 4 chicken fillets.
– 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
– ½ cup of Amigos do Bem Minced Cashew nuts.
– Olive oil.
– Chopped parsley.
– Grated cheese.
– Salt and pepper.
– Parchment paper.
How to prepare:
- Line the bottom of a roasting pan, large enough for 4 fillets, with paper.
- Preheat the oven at medium temperature (180 ° C) for 20 minutes
- Rub the fillets with olive oil and season them with salt and pepper. Place them on the rosting pan.
- Spread over each fillet one tablespoon of mayonnaise. Sprinkle a little chopped parsley and oregano. Arrange uniform crusts of Amigos do Bem Minced Cashew nuts on the chicken, pressing them lightly. Finally, sprinkle some grated cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Tips: You can replace the traditional mayonnaise for lemon, light or garlic and onion flavors. To season the mayonnaise, you can replace the parsley and oregano for herbs and onion cream.